Fusion Voicemail Plus for the iPhone – Visual Voicemail 2.0 is here!
Everyone loves the idea of visual voicemail – the ability to see and hear your voicemail in the order you want. We think it’s brilliant! But iPhone users have been frustrated by issues with AT&T’s visual voicemail service. Well, we have a solution. We’re proud to announce that the Fusion Voicemail Plus app is now available in the Apple iTunes App Store. This app raises the bar for what people can expect from visual voicemail. If you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch, download Fusion Voicemail Plus here. Or the ad supported Fusion Voicemail Plus Lite app here.
Not only does the Fusion Voicemail Plus app solve those problems by circumventing AT&T’s visual voicemail, but the new app offers significant enhancements to the visual voicemail experience:
- Facebook integration. Post voicemails and faxes directly to your Facebook wall
- Personalized Greetings. Create special greetings for certain callers, or on certain days or times of the day
- Voice “IM.” Rather than typing a long SMS or IM, this new feature allows you to create an AUDIO IM.
- Voice Reply. Record a reply to a voicemail and return the audio file to any smartphone
- Fax Capability. Now iPhone users can get faxes on their iPhone using their existing mobile number
- Message Distribution to Multiple Handsets. For small businesses or families, messages can be delivered to multiple devices at the same time
You’ll also get voice-to-text, message forwarding, web and telephone access, filter options and multiple skins. There are two versions available. Fusion Voicemail Plus Lite
is a free, advertising supported app. Fusion Voicemail Plus, without ads, costs a one-time charge of $1.99. The app is compatible with all three generations of the iPhone as well as the iPod Touch.
Then come back and tell us what you think!price levitra vs viagra